The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* 5 Things Our Parents Did That Would Get Them Arrested Today -- "Read on for a list of things that your parents may have done -- or let you do -- that would get them into hot water today."
* An Oration, commemorative of the late Major-General Alex R. Hamilton; pronounced before the New York State Society of the Cincinnati, on Tuesday, July 31, 1804. By J. M. Mason -- "Sad, my fellow-citizens, are the recollections and forebodings which the present solemnities force upon the mind."
* Court hears challenge to clergy housing allowance -- "The Freedom From Religion Foundation argued that singling out clergy for preferential tax benefits violates the Establishment Clause."
* Here's The Most Educated Town In Every State -- "Using the 2008-2012 ACS estimates for places with at least 1,000 population, Business Insider made a map showing, for each state, the town with the highest percentage of adults over 25 who have at least a bachelor's degree..."
* King Richard III's Final Moments Were Quick & Brutal -- "...Richard III was almost certainly brought down by more than one man — and more than one weapon."
* Pope Francis Supposedly Claimed Virgin Mary Is Second Trinity, At Godhead Level -- "Pope Francis, with his open-mindedness and more humanist approach to Catholicism reportedly promoted that the Virgin Mary should be at the second Holy Trinity, even putting her at Godhead level."
* Scientists agree: Coffee naps are better than coffee or naps alone -- "...if you caffeinate immediately before napping and sleep for 20 minutes or less, you can exploit a quirk in the way both sleep and caffeine affect your brain to maximize alertness."
* The New Abortion Abolitionists -- "Being pro-choice is passé nowadays."
* Top 10 myths about the Constitution on Constitution Day -- "The Constitution is our most endearing document, but not everything you read online about the Constitution is accurate!"