The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* 5 ways America changed God -- "Our making God into our own image isn’t a new trend. We’ve been changing God since Anglo Saxons first stepped foot onto these shores."
* 10 Foods to Eat for Healthier Hair -- "Add these tasty foods to your diet and fight everything from dullness to hair loss."
* 49ers suspend broadcaster Ted Robinson for insensitive Ray Rice comments -- "The San Francisco 49ers suspended Ted Robinson for two games in response to comments the radio broadcaster made regarding domestic violence, according to the San Francisco Chronicle. The suspension is the same Ray Rice initially received for knocking his wife unconscious in an Atlantic City elevator."
* Christian group sanctioned at two dozen college campuses -- "A well-established international Christian student group is being denied recognition at almost two dozen California college campuses because it requires leaders to adhere to Christian beliefs..."
* Christian Modesty: The Public Undressing of America -- "The fashion industry does not believe that the principle purpose of clothing is to cover the body; it believes that the principle purpose of clothing is sexual attraction. This is the very opposite of Christian modesty."
* Common Core Teaches Kids New Way To Add 9 + 6 That Takes 54 Seconds -- "Perhaps the best example of Common Core’s sharp focus on “why” in math came last summer when The Daily Caller exposed a video showing a curriculum coordinator in suburban Chicago perkily explaining that Common Core allows students to be totally right if they say 3 x 4 = 11 as long as they spout something about the necessarily faulty reasoning they used to get to that wrong answer."
* Google Says Not To Worry About 5 Million 'Gmail Passwords' Leaked -- "Google itself says less than 2% of the leaked address-password pairs were current for Gmail. That sounds small but it means nearly 100,000 people need to change their Gmail passwords ASAP. If you’re one of them, Google should have already notified you."
* Mysterious Fake Cellphone Towers Are Intercepting Calls All Over The US -- "Rather than offering you cellphone service, the towers appear to be connecting to nearby phones, bypassing their encryption, and either tapping calls or reading texts."
* The Church and Violence Against Women -- "We must train up men, through godly mentoring as well as through biblical instruction, who will know that the model of a husband is a man who crucifies his selfish materialism, his libidinal fantasies, and his wrathful temper tantrums in order to care lovingly for a wife."
* The future of the church isn't youth -- "...youth ministry isn't about setting aside a special place for young people in the church but about moving them into the center of the church community..."
* Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage -- "...the history of Christian ethics actually shows that the faith has been surprisingly consistent on the topic of sexuality."