The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Bonnie and Clyde -- "The young gangsters in love tore across the American Southwest during the Great Depression, leaving a trail of robberies and murders."
* 10 Common Grammar Mistakes Even Smart People Make -- "How well you use words can make a lasting impression on people."
* 30 Incorrectly Used Words That Can Make You Look Bad -- "While I like to think I know a little about business writing, I often fall into a few word traps."
* A Baptist Church Baptizing by Sprinkling? -- "I read recently of a Baptist church wanting to baptize a lady who was very sick and in the hospital...They sprinkled her."
* A Postlude to Hobby Lobby "...the Supreme Court has voiced its full-throated support for a holistic view of religious liberty rather than the amputated “freedom of worship” that many sectors of our nation are seeking to advance as a counterfeit of the constitutional doctrine."
* A simple solution to Hobby Lobby outrage -- "The following article is not meant for the political types on the Right and Left who are looking to exploit the Hobby Lobby decision for votes, headlines, and general fear-mongering."
* Ginsburg Dissent in Hobby Lobby, Conestoga Wood cases -- "The Court does not pretend that the First Amendment's Free Exercise Clause demands religion-based accommodations so extreme, for our decisions leave no doubt on that score."
* Hello, my name is Mike, I’m a recovering True Believer -- "This is my own story of getting transfixed by a pretty light and getting fried in the end."
* 'Heroes' helped stop gunman at Seattle university -- "When a lone gunman armed with a shotgun at a small Seattle university stopped firing at students to reload, another student pepper-sprayed him and subdued him with the help of others and prevented more deaths, police said. "
* Starbucks Praises Barista Who Defended Breastfeeding Mom -- "...when her 5-month-old son became hungry, she sat down at a table to breastfeed. Soon, a female customer approached a male barista to complain."
* Supreme Court opinion on Hobby Lobby, Samuel Alito -- "...protecting the free-exercise rights of corporations like Hobby Lobby, Conestoga, and Mardel protects the religious liberty of the humans who own and control those companies."