- 12 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Posting Something Online -- "The privacy of a personal conversation limits misunderstanding. In public posts, some things will sound one way to those who know us, and another to those who don’t."
- Canary by Gorji to Become Dallas' First No-Tipping Restaurant -- "The no-tipping trend began on the coasts, at restaurants run by celebrity chefs like Danny Meyer, in order to guarantee servers fair pay for their work without having to rely on the generosity of guests..."
- Neither a Republican Nor a Democratic Church -- "In our politics, the victors and the vanquished live in a fallen world, even though they experience the fall differently."
- Oregon official who bullied Christian bakery owners loses election -- "...Avakian was too liberal for what is arguably one of the most liberal states in the country."
- Preach About the Church to the Church -- "But despite this trend, what if a blind spot—a byproduct of 20th-century evangelicalism—exists in our preaching?"
- Spiritual Gifts (1 Peter 4:10-11) -- "...how many have really delved into the purpose behind the gifts that God has given us?"
Saturday, November 19, 2016
12 questions to ask, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.