- 10+ Independent Online News Sources and Why America Needs More of Them -- "...with the Big Six’s enormous control over a wide spectrum of the media, from production companies to radio to television, comes the ability to dictate what events they see as newsworthy (or not) on a massive scale."
- FBI releases Bill Clinton closed case files days before vote -- "The FBI has unexpectedly released documents concerning ex-president Bill Clinton's pardon of the husband of a wealthy Democratic donor..."
- God’s People Want to Know -- "To evaluate the potential role of the Christian Church in the 2016 election, a national survey among spiritually active Christians who are politically conservative or moderate was conducted during July and August of 2015."
- LifeWay pulls Hatmaker books over LGBT views -- "LifeWay Christian Resources has discontinued resources featuring bestselling Bible study author Jen Hatmaker..."
- President Trump or President Clinton? These key groups offer clues to Tuesday's outcome -- "[This election] has featured the most unpopular nominees in polling history..."
- Realignment for Pro-Life Victory -- "I am pro-life. That sentence has shaped my politics for my entire adult life, and I make no apologies for that."
- Republicans Better Off Losing by Landslide, George Will Says -- "George Will...says a narrow GOP defeat would be "the worst conceivable outcome" for the party."
- The better perspective on Trump vs. Clinton is not from a high horse -- "It strikes me that much of our political discourse is done on horseback when the standards of responsible ethical discourse require us to dismount."
- TSA inspects Texas pastor's Bible -- "He fanned through the entire Bible and very nicely explained to us that we got stopped because of the Bible."
- What About The English Word CORN in the King James Bible? -- "So we see that the simple word “corn”...is a general term for any kind of cultivated grains."
Sunday, November 06, 2016
10+ Independent Online News Sources, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.