- A Harvard professor studied 10 major media outlets and found a harsh reality about election coverage -- "...in the overall context of election coverage, issues have played second fiddle."
- A principled option for U.S. president: Endorsing Gary Johnson, Libertarian -- "We reject the cliche that a citizen who chooses a principled third-party candidate is squandering his or her vote."
- International Mission Board President Platt to Southern Baptist Convention's Executive Committee: Seemingly dead man rose among an unengaged, unreached people group -- "...as they were praying there over the man, all of the sudden the man coughed. Everybody in the house got really still."
- Oregon Teen's Bandage Invention Wows Google Judges -- "An Oregon teenager has invented a bandage that can tell doctors when it needs to be changed..."
- Pastor Decides She's an Atheist, But Won't Leave Her Church! -- "Seriously. I had to check three times to make sure this wasn't The Onion."
- To The Man That I Saw Asleep In Our Church Last Sabbath -- "My friend, believe me, you look better awake."
- Top 16 Small Cities In Texas -- "According to the 254 Texas Courthouses website, it is the only city in the world that is called..."
- Trumpkins’ Supreme Court excuse crumbles -- "He declared that he would pick from a list of 20 names — not the 11 he previously listed."
- We Glorify Thy Name -- "It is a selection from the available works of Seventh Day Baptists of the past and of modern times."
- What Today’s Christians Can Learn From Antiquity About Living In A Pagan World -- "To survive in a hostile culture, Christians must articulate and exemplify an alternative vision of human flourishing."
- When General Baptists Became Particular Baptists -- "The reorganization of General Baptist churches began with General Baptist pastors."
Tuesday, October 25, 2016
A Harvard professor, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.