- Total Hereditary Depravity
- Conditional Election through Foreseen Faith
- General (or Universal) Atonement
- Free Choice (or Free Moral Agency)
- Eternal Security (or “Once Saved, Always Saved”)
** Not much was said about election, but when brought up some suggested that God looked down through time and chose those he knew would believe the gospel. It would not have been unusual for someone to speak of the atonement as “universal” – not in the sense of universal salvation, but that it made possible the salvation of everyone.