- Did The Apostle Paul Witness Christ’s Crucifixion? -- "...the crucifixion occurred in AD 33, followed by Paul’s epiphany the next year."
- Five reasons to believe Jesus rose from the dead -- "The empty tomb..."
- Follow the law, or follow your faith: Obama’s outrageous order -- "A priest’s mission is to nurture the exercise of religion in those to whom he ministers. Yet the mandate would require us to violate that religion, in full view of those we teach to live it."
- If Governor Nathan Deal Were a Real Baptist -- "For that reason, I will sign HB 757."
- Islamic militants hack Christian convert to death in Bangladesh -- "Hossain Ali was walking through Kurigram when at least two people jumped the 68-year-old victim. Eyewitnesses claim the men slashed Ali's neck."
- James Ireland: The preacher they tried to kill -- "Upon his arrival, Ireland was informed that if he preached the authorities would arrest him."
- Parents, educators rally behind teacher suspended for 'racist' social media posts -- ""The teachers at Como are outstanding, and for a long time they have not felt free to speak up and defend students’ rights."
- SBC Deacon Doubles Down on Building Abortuary -- "All we knew about the clinic was that it provided health services. fter much thought, prayer, and mentorship we have decided to complete the job because we are contractually bound and know that a breach of contract is illegal."
- The Millennial Generation’s Acceptable Sin -- "...80 percent of unmarried evangelicals between the ages of 18 and 29 had engaged in sex."
- The NewSpring Church Tithing Challenge -- "Sometimes, our articles write themselves. This is one of those times."
- They Call Me The Son Of The Morning; or, The Dangerous Theology of Venue Church -- "Rule number one in Tavner's theology: God has no authority on the Earth He created."
Wednesday, March 30, 2016
Tithing challenge, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.