The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* 11 Sounds That Your Kids Have Probably Never Heard -- "Who knew that some noises could eventually become as extinct as the passenger pigeon? "
* Archivist: IRS Didn't Follow Law With Lost Emails -- "Any agency is required to notify us when they realize they have a problem."
* Does the Bible Need to Be Set Free? -- "That's what I loved. That's what I still love. These stories are beautiful and contagious...And the worst thing I can say about the world I live in today is that most people I know don't have them. They may have a church. They may have a Bible. But they don't have these stories."
* FBI: Children rescued in sex-trafficking crackdown -- "Nearly 170 victims of child sex trafficking, many of whom had never been reported missing, were rescued in the last week as part of an annual nationwide crackdown..."
* Glenn Beck and Sean Hannity are boosting a profoundly anti-Christian movie — and no one cares -- "For those of you who skipped An Introduction to Libertarian Literature, Objectivism is Rand's philosophy and the ideology sold in Atlas; its central tenets are axiomatic commitments to self-interest, reason, and reality..."
* Methodist panel overturns pastor’s defrocking -- "The jury’s punishment was illegal under church law...clergy can only be punished for what they have been convicted of doing in the past, not for what they may or may not do in the future."
* Rand Paul Throws Obama a Lifeline on Iraq, Spars With Dick Cheney -- ""And what’s going on now, I don’t blame on President Obama. Has he really got the solution? Maybe there is no solution. But I do blame the Iraq War on the chaos that is in the Middle East. I also blame those who are for the Iraq War for emboldening Iran."
* Someone Should Tell Hillary She's Part of the 1 Percent -- "Here is some free advice for Hillary Clinton, even though she can easily afford it: stop pretending you're middle class."
* The Dead White Poet You Need in Your Life -- "Why all this interest in Herbert, and why now? I believe it's because Herbert writes with unblinking candor about both the joy of faith and the ongoing pain of our remaining weakness."
* Why Avocados Rule -- "One of the keys to a healthy diet? Find nutritious foods you love to eat."