The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* A new low for liberals: Attacking Catholic nuns over Hobby Lobby -- "Normally, one would expect an organization that considers itself the pre-eminent defender of women's choices to, you know, defend the free choice of a group of women."
* Bert and Ernie gay marriage cake refused by Northern Ireland bakery -- "A Northern Ireland bakery run by devout Christians could face legal action after it refused to make a gay-themed cake depicting the Sesame Street couple Bert and Ernie."
* Christian bookstores are the next gay-marriage battleground -- "If you think all Christian publishers reflexively oppose same-sex marriage, you are very, very wrong."
* Harry Reid’s Silly Ploy to Fight the Hobby Lobby Ruling -- "More than a week has gone by since the Supreme Court issued its 5-4 decision on Hobby Lobby et al, but the hysterical reaction to it has continued and amplified, especially on Capitol Hill."
* Miracle baby survives miscarriage AND abortion pill to be born healthy -- "Michelle Hui had been pregnant with twins and miscarried, but Megan, now 18 weeks old, miraculously survived."
* Rubio: Same-sex marriage foes face 'intolerance' -- "...he said he could not support such marriages despite a quick-moving shift in public opinion on allowing same-sex couples to marry."
* Why doesn't Brad preach verse by verse through the Bible? -- "From time to time people will ask me why I don’t preach verse by verse through books of the Bible."
* This Couple Spends Their Free Time Mocking Abortion Protesters -- "The blog was created back in March, and has grown in popularity with Tumblr users who think abortion is funny, garnering hundreds of Tumblr shares on certain posts."
I understand the concept of using humor to get one's point across. But to write about "Tumblr users who think abortion is funny" is hopefully a misstatement. I wouldn't think people who are either for or against abortion think it is funny.