The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* Bowe Bergdahl’s Former Roommates Paint Different Picture of Controversial Soldier -- "Sherry Horton knows a different Bergdahl than the one the world has come to see in the chilling proof of life videos the Taliban released."
* CBO Quietly Drops Forecast That Obamacare Will Cut the Deficit -- "One of the Obama administration's major selling points in passing the Affordable Care Act in 2010 was a Congressional Budget Office forecast that the controversial legislation would reduce the deficit by more than $120 billion over the coming decade."
* Christians Make The Least Faithful Spouses, According To A New Survey -- "Having faith doesn't necessarily mean you're faithful... to your spouse."
* Last of original group of Navajo Code Talkers dies -- "The language he once was punished for speaking in school became Chester Nez's primary weapon in World War II."
* Parent: Why I can’t 'in good conscience' leave my kids in public school -- "The MCAT is approximately five hours and ten minutes to get into medical school. And the state of Florida thinks it’s okay to subject our small children to fourteen hours stressful and strenuous testing?...I cannot, in good conscience, allow them to be the guinea pigs for a curriculum that has not been proven and pawns in the high-stakes testing game."
* Poll: 42% of Americans Believe God Created Humans 10,000 Years Ago -- "...for Americans who attend church weekly, 69% think God created humans in their present form within the last 10,000 years, and for those who attend church “nearly weekly/monthly,” 47% believe that God created humans within the last 10,000 years."
* Relentless Incompetence: Americans Are Giving Up on Obama -- "When leadership fails, people stop following. It appears in the sixth year of the Barack Obama presidency, that moment has arrived."
* Southern Baptist pastor accepts his gay son, changes his church -- "In August of 2013, on a sunny day at the beach, I realized I no longer believed in the traditional teachings regarding homosexuality."
* Woman buried alive after worst first date ever -- "...El Houari was an undiagnosed diabetic and had been in a diabetic coma when she was placed in the makeshift grave."