The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* 15 Things Successful People Do on Monday Morning -- "Monday mornings are the most critical time of the workweek, as they set the stage for the day and week ahead."
* Girl asked to leave restaurant because scars were scaring customers, grandmother says -- "We have to ask you to leave because her face is disrupting our customers."
* Here Are The Most Liberal And Most Conservative Towns In Each State -- "It analyzes users' political views based on seven identifiers, and asking them whether they apply or not..."
* Historians Claim to Have Tracked Down Remains of Vlad the Impaler, ‘Dracula’ -- "Further research is needed to confirm the identity of the tomb’s occupant, but if it is indeed Vlad the Impaler, it will no doubt go down as one of the most significant historical discoveries of this year."
* Missouri Twins Born 39 Days Apart -- "...Carl and David Cowan have finally been cleared to go home after four months in the hospital."
* Scalia’s religion remarks and the First Amendment -- "It is at best a half-truth to say that the First Amendment favors religion."
* Southern Baptist Convention Resolution On Transgender Identity -- "...God’s good design that gender identity is determined by biological sex and not by one’s self-perception..."
* Texas translation: Weird, Wild Stuff to Be Found in Austin -- "For years, Austin, Texas, has been the Canterbury Cathedral of music nerds — a site of pilgrimage and worship...But what of us plain old nerdy nerds?"
* The Great Calvinist Reawakening -- "...the new Calvinist revival—which amounts to a partial shift in theological emphasis and style—is a far cry from the Calvinist revival that burned through the Northeast a few centuries ago during the Great Awakening."
* U.S. Patent Office: ‘Redskins’ trademarks must be canceled -- "Daniel Snyder may be the last person in the world to realize this, but it’s just a matter of time until he is forced to do the right thing and change the name."
* Why Is Breastfeeding in Public Still so Taboo? -- "Anyone averse to breastfeeding in public would have been wise to steer clear of West 26th Street in New York City Monday morning."
Views on Hobby Lobby
* Stop calling Hobby Lobby a Christian business -- "But a closer look at Hobby Lobby's actual business practices reveals this claim to be as hollow as a flute."
* On Christian Businesses: A Friendly Rebuttal to Jonathan Merritt -- "The idea of following Jesus certainly involves more than just the way that you spend an hour of your time on Sunday mornings."
* Russell Moore weighs in on Hobby Lobby’s China dealings -- "Whether one thinks one ought to do business with companies in China, this is obviously a very different question from whether the government ought to force employers to pay for drugs that cause abortions."
News on the Washington Redskin name
* U.S. Patent Office: ‘Redskins’ trademarks must be canceled -- "Daniel Snyder may be the last person in the world to realize this, but it’s just a matter of time until he is forced to do the right thing and change the name." Says Harry Reid. Reid perhaps unwittingly reveals the mentality of so much of the left -- they're going to force you to do the right thing.