The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* 9 Weird Food Cures that Actually Work -- "Way back when Hippocrates was telling his compatriots to 'Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food,' he wasn't just talking about laying off the ancient Greek equivalent of Twinkies."
* A Victory for ‘Religious Freedom’ is a Loss for Religion -- "As far as I know, no religion places an asterisk after its recitation of the Golden Rule, indicating those who can (and should) be exempted from the command to love and treat others as they would themselves want to be treated."
* Ancient pharaonic tomb unearthed in Egypt -- "Spanish archeologists have discovered a pharaonic tomb belonging to a leader from the 11th dynasty of Egypt..."
* Bush Bash: Elder Ex-president Marks 90th Birthday -- "Five years ago, Bush celebrated his birthday by jumping from an airplane."
* For First Time In History Islamic Prayers To Be Held At The Vatican -- "For the first time in history, Islamic prayers and readings from the Quran will be heard at the Vatican on Sunday, in a move by Pope Francis to usher in peace between Israelis and Palestinians."
* Human Tongue Has A Sixth Sense -- "Researchers have found that in addition to recognizing sweet, sour, salty, savory, and bitter tastes, our tongues can also pick up on carbohydrates..."
* Once Conjoined Texas Twins Now Co-Valedictorians -- "Doctors at Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital in Houston did everything to ensure a safe delivery of the hospital’s first case of conjoined twins."
* Powerhouse Fruits and Veggies -- "...foods that are “most strongly associated with reduced chronic disease risk.”"
* Rick Perry: Gays are a lot like alcoholics -- "Whether or not you feel compelled to follow a particular lifestyle or not, you have the ability to decide not to do that."
* Satanic Temple: Gay Marriage is 'a Sacrament’ -- "The Satanic Temple...said one of the issues it feels strongly about is “gay rights” and explained that homosexual marriage is “a sacrament,” just like heterosexual marriage."
* State of Tipped Workers -- "In the United States there are nearly six million tipped workers, and over 60% of these work in the restaurant industry."
* Sugar is Killing Us. Here's Everything You Need to Know. -- "Sugar can act like poison in high doses—and the amount in our diets has gone beyond toxic."
* Teen kills student, self at Oregon high school -- "A teen gunman armed with a rifle shot and killed a student Tuesday and injured a teacher before he probably killed himself..."
* Two Men Use Girl As Human Shield — Until Her Father Guns Them Down -- "A St. Louis couple is likely thankful to have guns in their home after they were forced to use them to defend their daughter against two men Monday night."
* Two prominent Mormon activists threatened with excommunication -- "Church court outcomes can include probation, disfellowship, excommunication, or exoneration."
* World's oldest man dies in New York City at age 111 -- "Imich was born in 1903 in a town in Poland that was then part of Russia. He and his wife fled after the Nazis invaded in 1939. They eventually moved to the United States in 1951..."