Several years ago I posted on Calvinism and other acrostics. Since that time I've noticed a few other theological acronyms blooming. Here's some of the old and new.
The oldest and most established flower, of course, is the Tulip.
* The Five Points of Calvinism
Others that have appeared in the soteriological hot bed, though not necessarily flourished, include:
* “Roses” (an Alternative to TULIP)
Two different Daisies (one of which sounds more like a caricature of Arminian theology than a flower planted by an Arminian)
* The Five Points of Arminianism
* DAISY: The 5 Points of Arminianism
* Malcolm Yarnell's Lily
Lilac (an "Arminian" list also crafted by a Calvinist)
* The Poisonous Petals of the Arminian LILAC
As if Calvinism needed another, there is always the Aster:
Perhaps the best supported of the new acronyms is the Poinsettia, sporting many more than the traditional five petals.
* Doctrinal Statement -- "Poinsettia: a new flower in the soteriological garden"