The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* How the 'Jesus' Wife' Hoax Fell Apart -- "The media loved the 2012 tale from Harvard Divinity School."
* Jesus' Wife and her Ugly Sister -- "Jesus' Wife Fragment: the Forgery of the Associated Fragment"
* Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Welcome to the Finger-Wagging Olympics -- "Moral outrage is exhausting. And dangerous."
* Mysterious Buried Artifacts Discovered in Egypt's Valley of the Kings -- "The Valley of the Kings was used to bury Egyptian royalty during the New Kingdom (1550 – 1070 B.C.) period."
* Solved! How Ancient Egyptians Moved Massive Pyramid Stones -- "The ancient Egyptians who built the pyramids may have been able to move massive stone blocks across the desert by wetting the sand in front of a contraption built to pull the heavy objects, according to a new study."
* The Gospel of Jesus’ Wife Papyrus. Final Considerations -- "...I suspected the forgery from the very moment I saw this fragment in September 2012 in Rome, a few minutes after Karen King introduced it to us during her presentation. Ever since, my only worry has been that the scholarship might become 'infected' by such a forgery. Otherwise, I am not interested in the implications this fragment might have for contemporary Christian beliefs, had it been genuine."
* What Causes Old-People Smell? -- "The older we get, the more nonenal we produce...So if someone gives you a gift certificate to Mirai for your birthday, take the hint."