The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* 8 Numbers Identity Thieves Want to Steal From You -- "You probably realize that identity thieves are after your email addresses and passwords, but that’s not all they want."
* “Baptists, Just Without the Baptisms -- "A task force of Southern Baptist ministers reports its finding on the sect's declining rate of dunkings, saying, 'We have a spiritual problem.'"
* Franklin Graham Is the Worst Thing to Happen to God in a While --"In a speech at the Family Research Council’s Watchmen on the Wall, Graham made it his business to remind the audience of pastors about the people God hates."
* Highland Baptist to perform same-sex marriages -- "...Deacons have decided Louisville's Highland Baptist Church will perform marriages for same-sex couples, though the full congregation has not voted on the issue."
* Study: King Richard III maligned as hunchback -- "Richard III died in 1485, the last English king killed on a battlefield."
* The scoliosis of Richard III, last Plantagenet King of England: diagnosis and clinical significance -- "Richard III was king of England from 1483 to 1485, after declaring his nephew, Edward V, illegitimate."