* 77 Facts That Sound Like Huge Lies But Are Actually Completely True -- "Prepare to be baffled."
* Avocado Addicts, Unite: 6 Ways to Eat Your Favorite Fruit -- "Loaded with healthy fat, both soluble and insoluble fiber, B vitamins along with vitamin K and vitamin E, it’s hard not to love avocados..."
* Read Parent's Facebook Response to 'Ridiculous' Common Core Math Homework -- "Dear Jack, Don’t feel bad. I have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electronics Engineering, which included extensive study in differential equations and other higher math applications. Even I cannot explain the Common Core mathematics approach, nor get the answer correct."
* The dangers of not getting enough sleep -- "New study links it to a higher risk of obesity, high blood pressure, and more"
* The Supreme Court 'Sounds Ready' To Throw Out A Controversial Part Of Obamacare -- "The rule at stake under the health-care overhaul is a provision in the ACA that requires all new health insurance plans to pay for contraceptives."
* Why Peyton Manning Had To Be Talked Into Getting Salary Bigger Than Brady's -- "He asked Condon how much Tom Brady made, and when Condon told him the Patriots' signal-caller banked $18 million a year, Manning said that would suffice."