The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* 5 Errors to Drop From Your Easter Sermon -- "...start by dropping these familiar fallacies."
* 6 Songs that Changed the World -- Agree or disagree?
* 7 Things That Make You Think You're Hungry (Even When You Don't Need to Eat) -- "Your stomach's the ultimate prankster: It can trick you into believing you're jonesing for food when really, you don't need the sustenance at all."
* 8 Ways to Sing Better Now – Singing Tips Blog -- "Open your mouth when you’re singing!"
* 9 Groundbreaking Scientists Who Happened to Be Christians -- "For all the thinking these people have done, they've never thought of the Bible as being at odds with science."
* 10 Ways to Lose Friends and Irritate People -- "Here are things Dale Carnegie would have said...if he was snarky."
* April 3, AD 33 -- "However, we want to set forth our case for the date of Friday, April 3, a.d. 33 as the exact day that Christ died for our sins."
* Everything You Don’t Know About Tipping -- "The most critical step in avoiding Ambiguous Tipping Situations is just knowing what you’re supposed to do...if you’re in the average range, you’re fine and forgotten. If you’re in the low or high range, you’re noticed and remembered. And service workers have memories like elephants."
* How Obama's Justice Department Selectively Blocks Mergers By Republican CEOs -- “Obama once publicly stated, 'we’re gonna punish our enemies and...reward our friends.' Executive Branch action on the Comcast/Time Warner deal will demonstrate if this caveat applies to merger policy.”
* Movie Review: Heaven Is for Real -- "Hollywood doesn’t ‘get’ faith-based audiences, but they do know there’s a market for these stories."
* Parents are going to prison for a medical diagnosis that may not exist -- "For decades, the SBS hypothesis provided a clear and simple explanation for the collapse or death of children who presented with subdural hemorrhage, retinal hemorrhage, and brain swelling. We now know, however, that its premises were wrong."
* The Seven Sayings of the Saviour on the Cross -- By Arthur W. Pink, 1886--1952
* The sneaky way car insurers raise your rates -- “Car insurance companies...calculate which customers are least likely to shop around after price increases and then slowly bump up their premiums, according to a letter two advocacy organizations sent to insurance commissioners nationwide.”
* Top 10 tips for atheists this Easter -- "I doubt there are any strong scientific, philosophical or historical arguments against Christianity. Most of those in current circulation are nowhere near as persuasive as New Atheism imagines. Contemporary sceptics would do well to drop them. Paradoxically, I do think Christianity is vulnerable at precisely the points of its own emphases."