The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.
* 15 Words and Phrases We Should Retire in 2013 -- "___ is the new ___"
* Fox News host Megyn Kelly says Jesus and Santa are white -- "Fox News host Megyn Kelly has made herself the center of a racial controversy by declaring that Jesus Christ and Santa Claus are white."
* Megyn Kelly on Santa, and dealing with critics -- "The more I respond to the naysayers, the less I have of myself. I don’t have to convince anybody. And nine times out of 10 the people who are haters are not convinceable anyway."
* Obama’s Health Care Promise Named “Lie of the Year” -- "This week, the political fact-checking website PolitiFact named the president’s statement, “If you like your health care plan, you can keep it,” the organization’s “Lie of the Year.”"
* The NSA is out of control and must be stopped -- "The National Security Agency is breaking trust in democracy by breaking trust in the internet. Every day, the NSA records the lives of millions of Americans and countless foreigners, collecting staggering amounts of information about who they know, where they've been, and what they've done."
* U.S. judge orders landmark California cross taken down "The case hinged on whether it is legal for a religious symbol to be prominently displayed on public land and whether the cross violated the U.S. Constitution's requirement on separation of church and state."