Translate

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Somebody said that?

"Initially I was very encouraged." -- Edward Snowden

"People who think they are important are not usually as important as they think." -- copied

"Legislation is always, inescapably moral. The real question, therefore, is not whether we should legislate morality but rather whose morality we should legislate." -- Trevin Wax

"As a sinner, nothing has ever happened to me of which I did not deserve far worse." -- Ken Hamrick

"God can take the worst moment of your life and make it the first line in your testimony." -- Mike Glenn

“If you want me to speak for two minutes, it will take me three weeks of preparation. If you want me to speak for thirty minutes, it will take me a week to prepare. If you want me to speak for an hour, I am ready now.” -- Winston Churchill

No comments: