Translate

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Televangelist investigation redux

It's been 3 months since I posted an open letter about the televangelist investigation. I also sent that letter to my representatives and ranking leaders on the Senate Finance Committee. I CC'ed it to Ole Anthony, a "watchdog" of scandalous televangelists. The responses I received those I mailed were: a nice e-mail from Anthony, and a form e-letter from Senator John Cornyn. The rest evidently didn't care enough about what I have to say to even acknowledge my correspondence. I've almost become cynical enough to believe that politicians do not care about anything that is not beneficial to them!

3 comments:

clinch64 said...

I agree with you Robert. It has to be beneficial to them, or affect them in some regard in order for them to take action.

Neil

Anonymous said...

And you fell off the turnip truck, when ??

Pete

R. L. Vaughn said...

I think I hit my head when I fell! :-D