Translate

Thursday, November 15, 2007

The Seniors Breakfast Special

An elderly couple went to breakfast at a restaurant where the "Seniors' Special" was two eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast for $1.99. The husband ordered the special. "Sounds good," said his wife. "But I don't want the eggs."

"Then I'll have to charge you two dollars and forty-nine cents because you're ordering a la carte," the waitress warned her.

"You mean I'd have to pay for not taking the eggs?" the wife asked incredulously.

"YES!!" stated the waitress.

"I'll take the special then," the wife replied.

"How do you want your eggs?" the waitress asked.

"Raw and in the shell."


She took the two eggs home.

DON'T MESS WITH SENIORS!!! They've been around the block more than once.


-- From an e-mail sent to me by Marvin Curnutt

No comments: