Translate

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Missing person update

As of 3:00 p.m. Tuesday, my mother-in-law Shirley Hunt has been missing for one week. We have no further information at this time. Click here for her picture and other information. If you have seen Mrs. Hunt, please call the Rusk County Sheriff's office at 903.657.3581.

Thank you.


Added 27 June: There has been a possible sighting in New Summerfield, Cherokee County, Texas, which is being checked out today by law enforcement (the sighting would have been p.m. Sunday 24 June).

For July 17th 'update', look here.

For July 31st 'update', look here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear of this. You are in our prayers. selahV

R. L. Vaughn said...

Thanks, selahV.

TNT said...

I am a friend of SelahV and because of her post, I have been praying for your missing family member. I woke up thinking of her today and thought I would check how things are going. You are still in my prayers. Tried and True

R. L. Vaughn said...

Tried and True, thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers. My mother-in-law, Shirley Hunt, has been missing two weeks today. At present we have no new information as to our possible whereabouts. A $10,000 reward was posted yesterday.

TNT said...

Still praying for your family. Mrs. Hunt crosses my mind many times throughout the day. I have prayed without ceasing--asking God to bring peace, comfort, and answers.

R. L. Vaughn said...

TNT, your unceasing prayer for our family are greatly appreciated. Thank you.