Translate

Friday, August 25, 2006

Teaching

"Go ye therefore,and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen." -- Matthew 28:19, 20

"The teaching Jesus commanded was not focused on attaining mental astuteness, but on gaining obedient Christlikeness." -- Larry E. Clements, Christian Education Bulletin, Sept-Nov 2006

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a song we had at one of my Bible College's graduation:

Ev'ry person in ev'ry nation,
In each succeeding generation;
Has the right to hear the news
That Christ can save.

Crucified on Cal'vry's mountain,
He opened wide a cleansing fountain,
Conquered sin and death and hell,
He rose up from the grave.

Father I am willing, to dedicate to Thee,
Life and talent, time and money,
Here am I send me.

I looked for a tune, but couldn't find one...It was a catchy tune and was written by the wife of one of our professors

Cheers,

Jim