Translate

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Get over it

According to Yahoo News, former Arkansas Governor and former Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee "has called Paul supporters 'fanatical believers' who 'don't represent mainstream Americans'." He also says, "You lost, move on."


Well, Mike, I have a couple of things I'd like to you. I voted for Ron Paul in the primary. I lost. I have moved on. But moving on doesn't mean quietly acqueising to and voting for the Rino candidate that the majority seems to want. All dissent should not be shut out of the Republican National Committee with an "anybody but Obama" mentality.

I've been a Republican for almost my entire adult life and have never voted for a Democrat for president. Like you, I am a "fanatical believer" in Jesus Christ, and a Baptist preacher.. Unlike you, evidently, I don't have to have a candidate who pretends to toe the party line. Get over it, Mike; move on.

1 comment:

Jonathan Melton said...

They even question your Christian faith if you will not vote for the RINO Mitt Romney. lol