The writings of Dean John William Burgon are often cited in the “King James Only” debate. His books are online at Archive.org.
- Inspiration and Interpretation: Seven Sermons Preached Before the University of Oxford (1861)
- The Last Twelve Verses of the Gospel according to S Mark, Vindicated against Recent Critical Objectors and Established (1871)
- The Revision Revised: Three Articles Reprinted from The Quarterly Review (1883)
- The Traditional Text of the Holy Gospels, Vindicated and Established (1896)
- The Causes of the Corruption of the Traditional Text of the Holy Gospels: being the Sequel to The Traditional Text of the Holy Gospels (1896)