- A Baptist’s Bookshelf: Song of Solomon -- "The book comes on the heels of other popular explanations that view the book as little more than a celebration of love and sex within marriage."
- A review of Out From Under: The Impact of Homosexual Parenting By Dawn Stefanowicz -- "This is surely one of the most politically incorrect books available."
- Book review for Donald Sunukjian’s Biblical Preaching for the Contemporary Church -- "...not only does Sunukjian do a good job of explaining the passage, but he also illustrates the text, and applies it in equal measure."
- Review of Discovery House Bible Atlas -- "The Discovery House Bible Atlas is well researched with extensive endnotes which provide documentation and references for further study."
- The Complementarians Win: A Review of One God in Three Persons -- "In the new book, One God in Three Persons, the complementarians win. They have argued persuasively that there is a hierarchy in the immanent Trinity."
Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Song of Solomon and other book reviews
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.