- Funny Things Foreign Governments Warn Their Citizens About Traveling to the U.S. -- "Don’t make flippant remarks about bombs or terrorism, especially when passing through U.S. airports."
- Pastor Voddie Baucham Says Gay Is Not the New Black: 'Ethnicity Is Innate and Unchangeable; So-Called Sexual Orientation Is Not' -- "...differences between ethnicity and so-called sexual orientation cannot be overlooked..."
- Rusk County clerk resigns over gay marriage ruling -- "That's a decision she's made…I hate that it's worked out this way because she is a great colleague and committed to her work serving the people of Rusk County."
- Sacred Harp Singers Enjoy a Special Musical Heritage -- "People tend to have very strong reactions to the music."
- Why I Will Not…Under ANY Circumstances…Lobby against the Construction of Mosques in Farmersville -- "We're less than a month past a Supreme Court decision in which four justices warned us about serious threats to religious liberty that are coming our way. Tell me, please, how do you expect us to argue at the national level with a straight face that we believe in religious liberty for all people while at the local level we're running the Moslems out of town on a rail?"
Thursday, July 16, 2015
Funny things, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.