Translate

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Today is Father's Day, and I wish a Happy Father's Day to all you fathers out there reading. As I was driving alone to the store this morning I thought about a few things in which our Heavenly Father is the great example to all of us who are fathers. Here are the thoughts that came to me; you can flesh them out and look up related scriptures on the subject.


The Heavenly Father loves us.
The Heavenly Father listens to us.
The Heavenly Father disciplines us.
The Heavenly Father forgives us.
The Heavenly Father provides for us.
The Heavenly Father teaches us.
The Heavenly Father stays with us. (I have heard 1 out of every 3 children in the U.S. live in a home where their fathers are not there. How sad if this is so. How glad we are that our Heavenly Father will never leave us or forsake us.)


O to be fathers more like the Heavenly Father!!

No comments: