Translate

Saturday, September 01, 2018

Quotes on Quoffee

"A yawn is a silent scream for coffee." -- copied

"Even bad coffee is better than no coffee at all." -- David Lynch

"It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity." -- Dave Barry

"Depresso: the feeling you get when you run out of coffee." -- copied

"Coffee is the most important meal of the day." -- copied

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons." -- T. S. Eliot

"If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee." -- Abraham Lincoln

"Coffee first. Schemes later." -- Leanna Renee Hieber

"Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation." -- copied

"I like coffee because it gives me the illusion that I might be awake." -- Lewis Black

"I don't have a problem with caffeine...I have a problem without caffeine!" -- copied

"Coffee -- the favorite drink of the civilized world." -- Thomas Jefferson

"Everybody should believe in something!...I believe I'll have another coffee." -- copied

"Although excessive coffee drinking may cause you to die earlier, you'll get more done before you do." -- Jimvirle

"Coffee smells like freshly ground heaven and tastes like hopes and dreams." -- copied

No comments: