- A Report of the Discussion held in Newmarket, N.H. between Rev. S. C. Bulkley, Universalist, and Elias Hutchins, Freewill Baptist -- "Do the Holy Scriptures teach the Doctrine of the Final Holiness and Happiness of All men?"
- Delaware Push for Intellectually Disabled Assisted Suicide -- "These are people who can’t legally enter contracts...They can’t make their own medical decisions!"
- Do You Suffer from ‘Bible Anorexia’? -- "The scary thing is that girls and women with anorexia can’t see how thin they are."
- How Predictable: Richard Dawkins Supports Eugenics -- " Once eugenics consciousness is accepted, who matters and who matters less becomes a matter of raw political power."
- Is Homosexual Practice No Worse Than Any Other Sin? -- "Christ’s universal coverage of sin through his death on the cross does not mean that all sins are equal in all respects but only that all sins are equal in one respect: They are all covered."
- Michael Gonidakis: 45 years after 'Roe,' cause of life is winning -- "But as controversial as abortion is, life itself isn’t. For that reason, the pro-life movement is fostering love and unity among seemingly disparate factions." (You don't have to subscribe, but must register for 5 complimentary articles per month.)
- Mika Brzezinski Questions #MeToo Movement: ‘Men Are Not the Only Aggressors’ -- "The ‘Morning Joe’ co-host says attempts to have ‘honest’ conversations about harassment can leave you ‘burned at the stake’."
- The Deadly Legacy of Eugenics -- "The support among German medical, legal, and academic intelligentsia for euthanasia and terminating the disabled long predated Hitler’s rise to power."
- The Feet Washing: John 13:1-17 -- "A brief article from The Old and New Testament Student, Volume 13"
- The History of Appalachian English: Why We Talk Differently -- "The language we speak is known as Appalachian-English and actually serves as one of the oldest varieties of English spoken in this nation."
- Vice-President Pence Visits Israel’s Capital -- "Mr. Pence received a sustained and resounding standing ovation when he spoke in Hebrew."
- We Don't Need Bad Law -- "Our nation does not need stronger laws against libel. To the contrary, libel and slander laws should be repealed."
Thursday, February 01, 2018
A Report of the Discussion, and other links
The posting of links does not constitute an endorsement of the sites linked, and not necessarily even agreement with the specific posts linked.