Translate

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Quotin Five

"I used to wish that I could see pictures with my hands as I do statues, but now I do not often think about it because my dear Father has filled my mind with beautiful pictures, even of things I cannot see. If the light were not in your eyes, dear Mr. Brooks, you would understand better how happy your little Helen was when her teacher explained to her that the best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor even touched, but just felt in the heart. Every day I find out something which makes me glad." -- Helen Keller, letter to Reverend Phillips Brooks

"What's for you won't go by you." -- Scottish Christian saying

"There is too much preaching about what is wrong and what you can/should do to fix it. We need more preaching about what is wrong and what God has already done to fix it." -- Copied

"The love of God -- ain't nobody understood it yet!" -- Unknown

"When you're old and gray someday, will you countenance form a glow or a growl, will your face have a smile or a scowl?" -- Unknown

No comments: